Think of exceptional business founders you admire. They all started somewhere. You can start here. Cutting-edge entrepreneurship can be your first step in a journey to create your deep-tech start-up.
6-weeks hands-on training on how to build your deep-tech start-up.
Blend business with science. Create value.
Book your seat now! Start on 14.09.2022.
By translating scientific achievements into business, one can achieve the biggest impact and drive change. In addition, this field is highly profitable, and in the coming years, European Commission has pledged to support it especially.
On completion of this program, you will walk away with skills:
- Understanding of how to establish and manage your deep-tech start-up.
- Knowledge of how to commercialize scientific findings and what steps you need to build a sustainable business model.
- Insight of how and where to pitch for finances, what funds are available now, and how to apply for them.
- Entry ticket to Ignition Event in November 2022 where you will be able to meet scientists, learn about their findings and possibly form a start-up team.
This program is for you if:
- Science-driven innovation excites you.
- You want to create a business with high added value.
- You are in a search of new and meaningful career path.
- Eager to challenge yourself, learn new skills, and immerse in a world where business blends with science.
- Serial start-up entrepreneur but this time you want to explore a new area and start a new business.
Dear scientists! If you have scientific achievements you would like to commercialize, however, you prefer focusing on your research rather than entrepreneurship, we have a solution for you as well. Apply for the program's "Scientific flow" and learn how to choose the right type of commercialization and work in a team with entrepreneurs.
If you are a scientist and want to commercialize your scientific achievements, but do not want to do business yourself, choose the Scientific flow when you register, and we will explain to you how to choose the right type of commercialization and how to work in a team with entrepreneurs.
!!! This learning program will be free of charge.
Working language – English
Lessons will take place online, recordings will not be available.
Content of the program, topics, and tasks:
Aleksejs Korabovskis, email@example.com
The training program is organized by the Investment and Development Agency of Latvia in cooperation with the science commercialization platform Commercialization Reactor and the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga. Participants who will participate in all six lessons and take part in the final pitch session will receive a joint certificate from LIAA, Commercialization Reactor, and Stockholm School of Economics in Riga about the acquisition of the program.
The training is implemented within the framework of the European Regional Development Fund project Innovation Motivation Program and Technology Transfer Program.